9/24/2008

THE RICHMOND SLUTS - Sweet something


THE RICHMOND SLUTS Sweet something / Sad city sp 2002 Disaster records flac

...This 7" is fucking great. "Sweet Something" is just soooooooooo great - with that wonderful glamorous sound, great organ and even greater rockin' piano - New York Dolls would be jealous to hear this. Side B is "Sad City" - we already know this one from their LP, but this is new - 2002 version. Well, it sounds great, but I want to hear more new songs and I hope Richmond Sluts are preparing new album. They are one of not many bands that I spin quite often and I need more than one LP and one 7"... No Brain Zine

The latest incarnation of the sadly defunct Bay Area rock-revivalists Richmond Sluts is ( was ?)Big Midnight.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

nice comment
DD

Anonyme a dit…

Thankx for this single.

vex_voxtone a dit…

Wow what a band!!!
I wasn't familiar with em til now ... so thanx for opening my horizons ;)