11/08/2008

THE SPLIFFS - You know what they'll say


SINGLES THE SPLIFFS You know what they ' ll say / Thanx to you / I know a girl EP 1986 BWM wav

Produced by R. Clark & T. Gibson.

The Spliffs : Andrew Reid / Ian Christensen / Jamie Forsberg / John Watson / Tim Corcoran.

The Spliffs came all the way from Townsville , Australia and produced a sound heavily influenced by the sixties. They have also recorded great powerpop on their "House of Seven" LP .
Thanks to Fabien for music & scans !

10 commentaires:

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

THE SPLIFFS ep wav + covers

Thanks to Fabien for music & scans !

Enjoy it & LEAVE COMMENTS if you like it !

YankeeBoy a dit…

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! This is one o my favorite songs EVER and the last time I saw it for sale someone was asking $160.00. You have truly made my week!

Anonyme a dit…

Many thankx for this rare ep. You are a great collector!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Thankx for the last post and specially for this.

Anonyme a dit…

THANKS, THANKS; THANKS....
Please post the album !!!!

great

harleytexas a dit…

I have number 538 of this record...cool to see someone else has it.

Anonyme a dit…

wow - this is a great one. Singer reminds me a bit of the guy in the Sinners. Has "House of Seven" been put up anywhere?? Gotta hear that one now!

MIDNIGHT RAMBLER a dit…

I never saw the "House of seven" lp on the blogs .

Bill a dit…

I second that someone put up a rip of "House of Seven" as I've long wanted to hear it. I kinda keep waiting for someone to have the good sense to reissue all of their stuff due to the outrageous prices this stuff goes for.

leeward a dit…

I've got the House of Seven LP in near mint condition at home. I never knew it was actually worth anything and I've been keen to get it converted to mp3 for some time, just never got around to it.